Student Visa Process Italy Session 2015-2016
Computer Science, Engineering Sciences, Biotechnology, B.B.A, Finance, Management and Marketing, Finance and Banking, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Economics etc.
At least HSC has to be completed. Study gap maximum 5 years is accepted. Madrasa Education is allowed. HSC result must not be below 3.00/5.00
· At least Bachelor (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA) pass. 3 years degree pass is also accepted.
· Language Proficiency: No IELTS, No TOEFL is official requirement. But students have to smartly face the oral test in the embassy.
All the Fees are subjected to change with the variety of Universities and Subjects. Third World country student expected to be treated in a Different Way because of Economical inability. €400 to €1200 (Approx.) which is the normal tuition fee must be paid on the very arrival in Italy.But normally Bangladeshi students got scholarship.
Required Documents for Admission & VISA:
1. University Enrollment Letter (University Admission Letter)
2. Passport valid for at least six months
3. Recent Passport size photo
Processing Time (Approx.): :
· File Submission Starting Date:- 1st November, 2014
· University Admission Conform:- 28th February, 2015
· Embassy Face:- 15th March - 30th June, 2015
· Open Bank Account:- 1st July - 31th July 2015
· VISA Conform:- 1st August - 1st September 2015