The University of Law is the longest-established specialist provider of legal education. We can trace our origins to 1876 with the formation of leading tutorial firm Gibson & Weldon.
You can expect the highest standards in teaching and support throughout your undergraduate and postgraduate studies. We were recently awarded Gold by the government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which praised our course design and assessment, personalised development opportunities, culture of professional practice and teaching excellence.
Our record speaks for itself: 66% of our 2016 BPTC graduates have received offers of pupillage to date, and 96% of our full-time LPC graduates secured employment or training contracts within nine months of graduation.
We offer a range of law and business undergraduate and postgraduate courses to help kick-start your legal or business career, including:
- LLB (Hons) Law degree (full-time/accelerated/online study)
- LLB (Hons) Law with Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with International Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government and Politics
- BA (Hons) Business Management including pathways in Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Graduate Diploma in Law (full-time/part-time/online study)
- Legal Practice Course (full-time/part-time/online study)
- Bar Professional Training Course (full-time/part-time)
- LLM in Legal Practice (Conflict Resolution) – full-time/online study
- LLM in Legal Practice (Intellectual Property) – full-time/online study
- MA Law
- Online MSc Programmes - Law, Governance, Risk & Compliance or Law & Financial Crime Compliance
- MSc Strategic Business Management (full-time/online study)
- MSc Corporate Financial Management (full-time/online study)
- MSc International Marketing (full-time/online study)
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management (online study)
Locations of our campuses:
Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Exeter, Guildford, Leeds, London (Bloomsbury and Moorgate) and Manchester
Visit us at our Regional Office for a free career counselling session
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 042 35755778-9, 042 35245770
Visit our website: https://www.law.ac.uk/international/pakistan/
This profile page has been viewed 2972 times
The University of Law
The University of Law acts as a bridge between leading foreign universities and for those students who wish to study abroad.
What's your opinion about The University of Law
No review posted by any user for this consultant. Be the first to rate this consultant.