documents required for study in uk
1) 13- Years of education is obligatory for direct entry to year-1 of Undergraduate degree
2) 65% and more than for humanities in FSC, 70 - 80% and above for Science, Commerce, Engineering in FSC.
3) 2nd class could also be considered by some Universities if there is some additional qualification / experience.
4) Completed / will complete 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
1) 16- Years of education required for direct entry to a postgraduate degree.
2) 60% and above in 1st degree is required by most of the Universities for Masters and Research courses.
3) Some may even take students at 55% and above in the 1st degree.
4) GMAT scores ranging 500 - 650 by many Universities for Management Programs if required.
5) Working experience should be of at least 1 - 3 years. it required after completion of 1st degree by many Universities for Management Programs (MBA). The same way vary from University to University
6) For Management Programs (MBA), some Universities have a minimum entry age of 25 years.
1) IELTS minimum score of 6.5 for Postgraduate and 6.0 for Undergraduate Studies.
2) TOEFL score of 237 for Postgraduate and 223 for Undergraduate Studies.
3) Exemption is possible, if University can access the candidate English skills (conditions apply).