Dear applicant,if you want to make your career in Europe or looking for the Schengen Visa then this is the best time to apply your admission in Sweden, with/without IELTS.
SPRING / JANUARY, 2021 INTAKE:
• 17th August, 2020: Application period end date
• 1st September, 2020: Last date to upload missing documents
WHY STUDY IN SWEDEN:
• Easy to apply for admission
• Without IELTS admission (conditions apply)
• English taught courses/programs
• No age limit-Study gap is acceptable
• Working rights and Post studies settlement
• Confirm study permit (90% success ratio)
•Travel with your family (Family Visa)
• Uppsala university (WR: 87)
• Linnaeus university
• Dalarna university
• Umea University
• University West
• Halmstad University
STEM graduates (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) can apply without Ielts for MS degree program.
HOW TO APPLY:
✓ Pay application fee SEK 900/- (approx. 18000/- RS) in cash or bank transfer to register online admission application.• Send your educational documents, Passport/CNIC and CV via email@example.com
✓ Pay application fee SEK 900/- (approx. 18000/- RS) in cash or bank transfer to register online admission application.
✓ Get your admission notification in October and apply for Visa application.
Call/WhatsApp for further information: 0304-9792037 / 0333-0435233