Back to Top

Scholarship in PEEF Scholarships

PEEF Scholarships are basically offered by the government of Pakistan. PEEF has allocated 80% of the scholarship for “Outreach Scholarship” these scholarships are awarded for studies in four educational levels. The rest of 20 % scholarships for the marginalized and under privileged students. These scholarships are categorized as “Special Quota Scholarships” and awarded to a specific category.

The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) scholarships have been classified into two major categories and are awarded for four levels of education, including; Secondary, Intermediate, Graduation and Masters.

scholorship-icon-for-news-letter

Get Latest Scholarships in Your Email

Get a regular scholarship alert. We'll deliver important and latest scholarships to your email

Sign up for free scholarship alert

Leave your comment

FREE STUDY ABROAD

Free study abroad expert advice

X

Sign in

to continue to StudyAbroad.pk

X

Forgot Password

to continue to StudyAbroad.pk

X

Register Type

Please Provide following information to Register

  • Student
  • College/University
  • Consultant
X

Ask a qusetion from a expert

Please Provide maximum information so that the best advice can be given