New Zealand Student Visa
There are thousands of international students who get registered in the New Zealand educational institutes each year for higher and other levels of studies. The New Zealand government keeps on improving the facilities for international students. The New Zealand studies are diversely managed in the last few years. Especial interest is seen in the fields of polytechnics and institutes of technologies. The government of New Zealand had, few years back, announced a significance commitment in order to support international students to complete their studies.
Candidates who wish to go to New Zealand as Students for more than 3 months need a student visa from the New Zealand Immigration department. International students who come to New Zealand to study must meet certain rules and requirements. There are certain basic requirements for the eligibility for applying for study in New Zealand. Along with that, those who are going to New Zealand for the first time must have meet have pre planed arrangements to stay in while studying.
There are some basic documents required while applying for any course to study in.
This document should be valid and authentic: if not: will result in the disapproval of the admission application.
After getting a successful admission process the applicant will get an approval letter from the university/college he had applied in for studies. After having that letter in hand applicant must have to rush for the visa processing as there is a limited time to get the visa approval and to reach New Zealand.
In this regard one must have to pass through the visa application process. At this stage one requires a comprehensive list of documents.
The list in mentioned below:
- Completely Filled & properly signed Visa Application form.
- Valid passport- should be valid for three months after you leave your home country for New Zealand.
- University or College Offer Letter-showing that you have been accepted as a students to study in New Zealand.
- Tuition fee paid to the institute after major visa approval.
- Reference letters from the institute- must be 2 copies.
- Medical and Chest X-ray Certificate-clarifying you good health conditions.
- Police Clearance Certificate- from the local police authority not more older than six months.
- A copy student ID card and father’s Form B- these should be in English translation or English copy.
- Affidavit of support- including the bank statement as a written proof on stamp paper clarifying that the sponsor is agree to provide financial support to the applicant while his stay in New Zealand.
- Property certificate-if any
- Monthly income certificate of the sponsor – should be on Rs.30/- stamp paper
- Bank Statement of the sponsor- explaining transactions of minimum last six months showing last six months. It should also have the bank manager’s letter attached with it.
- In case, the sponsoring person is a business man- the brief detail about the business, its documents including Tax returns, business registration, visiting cards and letter heads.
- In case the sponsoring person is any kind of Govt. servant- documents required would be proof of service that may include letter from the department he is working in etc.
- Booking Return Ticket
- Accommodation- including detail of your stay plans while living in New Zealand.
- Birth Certificate- it should also be an English copy or been translated in English.
How to appply
Study visa is issued to the people who want to study in New Zealand and willing to apply for study permit. While sending your application form you need to make it sure that you put forward everything including fees.
Candidates have to send a signed application form with all the information asked in it. Along with visa application form one must have to attach the entire basic document required for processing the application for including the approval letter from the university/college. If you do not submit the necessary information with your application the form will not be accepted for processing. Make it sure that you also meet up our health requirements, and the documents are attached with the visa application form.
Apply for a seat in College:
- For the students who are enrolling in a program for the first time, the need to request for a place is must. The request form must have following documents attached with it:
- The hosting educational institute details including name and contact details.
- Program name to be studied
- Document proving your eligibility for the course
- Fee to complete your course
- Mentioning that the study is full time or part time
- Confirmation that all the documents and information provided is true.
Once you have submitted the above mentioned document along with complete admission application, you will receive the approval letter from the institute you applied in. for the next step you had to apply for visa at the New Zealand consulate.
The visa processing fee for New Zealand is Approximately NZ$ 250. This fee had to be paid to the Embassy while providing them the visa application form.
It will take 25 days approximately to get study visa of New Zealand.