Free Study Abroad Expert Help

Don't waste time! just fill the form to get help.

top consultants


    ABN Education


    0321 8383133


    CAS Pakistan

    Ikram Mehmood



    FM Consultants

    Usman Majid



    Foreign Education Panel

    Raheel Farooq

    + 92 335 5390390


    Fast Consultant





    M. Shiraz



    Falcon Education & Consultancy Services (Pvt.) Ltd

    Falcon Education & Consultancy Services (Pvt.) Ltd



    NSA Consultants & Legal Advisors (Pvt) Ltd

    Naveed Shoukat



    Proven Solutions

    Adnan Ansari

    +92 3002342013,+92 3368945485


    Ocean1 Private Limited (Overseas Education Consultant)

    Study Counselor / Study Abroad consultant


study visa guides

View all

hi please guide me about some points. im in bachelor second year second sem. my degree is undertaken by sunderland, uk/ england and i am an international student in malaysia my course is an International Hospitality And Tourism Management and if i want to come to turkey for study in master what should i do and is my degrees and university should be acceptable in the Iran ministry of science? and if i can go there, if i can get the working visa for some years, are they give me a residence visa on my working visa? and if i want to also continue my study in turkey, are they give a visa to my family on my student visa? sincerely hedieh

Date: 19/8/2012 Category:Study Abroad Consultant Asked By:hedieh


Add your answers here