Free Study Abroad Expert Help

Don't waste time! just fill the form to get help.

top consultants


    ABN Education


    0321 8383133


    Auspak International

    Sohail Rizvi



    FM Consultants

    Usman Majid



    Zarnab International Pvt Ltd

    Khalil ur Rehman

    0303 3330881


    CAS Pakistan

    Ikram Mehmood



    Foreign Education Panel of Pakistan

    Raheel Farooq

    + 92 335 5390390


    Fast Consultant




    NSA Consultants & Legal Advisors (Pvt) Ltd

    Naveed Shoukat




    M. Shiraz



    Stallion Immigration Pvt Ltd

    Stallion Immigration Pvt Ltd

    0323 7777 042, 0323 7777 043

study visa guides

View all

i want to go to Canada for study.i have passed,and also IELTS with 5.5 bands...

Date: 29/10/2012 Category:Study in Canada Asked By:Chaudry Babar Bajwa


hamza shah Says:

Hello sir i m a spainish permanent residence holder and i had done my fsc i want to study in irland...can u help me...

Posted on:


Helen Khan Says:

You didn't mention what your GPA was for your B.Com. Most universities in Canada require a minimum of 2.5 or better. Some smaller universities or colleges may look at a lower GPA. Also most require a 6.0 or 6.5 Band in IELTS. Therefore to study in Canada you will need to get a higher IELTS band for sure. You might want to check with a reliable international student representative in Pakistan to help you find a suitable university or college for you.

Posted on:


Add your answers here