Free Study Abroad Expert Help

Don't waste time! just fill the form to get help.

top consultants


    ABN Education


    0321 8383133


    CAS Pakistan

    Ikram Mehmood



    FM Consultants

    Usman Majid



    Foreign Education Panel

    Raheel Farooq

    + 92 335 5390390


    Fast Consultant




    Falcon Education & Consultancy Services (Pvt.) Ltd

    Falcon Education & Consultancy Services (Pvt.) Ltd




    M. Shiraz



    NSA Consultants & Legal Advisors (Pvt) Ltd

    Naveed Shoukat



    Proven Solutions

    Adnan Ansari

    +92 3002342013,+92 3368945485


    Ocean1 Private Limited (Overseas Education Consultant)

    Study Counselor / Study Abroad consultant


study visa guides

View all

visa process for germany

Those who want to Study Abroad in German institutes like school, college or university are needed to get residence permit. The options of visas are different. For example a “tourist visa” cannot be changed into a “student visa” and as a tourist. In such situation you are not eligible to apply. It is also necessary that a visa must be issued before entering the country and applies for it before the beginning of admissions.  For this purpose the responsibility lies on German Embassy or Consulate General in your country.

Three Kinds of Visa for International Students

A language course visa can only be used for the duration of respective course and cannot be afterward changed into a student visa.
A three-month study applicant’s visa is valid if the candidate has not get admission in the university yet. After obtaining admission, it must be changed into a resident permit for student as soon as possible at the office for foreigners’ affairs.
The visa for study purposes is valid for one year. To get this visa, a candidate must provide proof of admission and financial support for the duration of study. 

Documents Required

  1. A valid passport
  2. Passport Size photos
  3. Right to obtain university admission, as recognized in Germany (usually a high school diploma or graduation examination certificate)
  4. Confirmation of previous academic record
  5. Verify that comprehensive financial support for the duration of one year will be provided

At German Embassy or the German Consulate in the candidate’s residence country the application can be submitted and must be submitted early as soon as possible. German Embassy or Consulate personnel can provide further information.