Documents Required for study in UK
- 13- Years of education is obligatory for direct entry to year-1 of Undergraduate degree
- 65% and more than for humanities in FSC, 70 - 80% and above for Science, Commerce, Engineering in FSC.
- 2nd class could also be considered by some Universities if there is some additional qualification / experience.
- Completed / will complete 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
- 16- Years of education required for direct entry to a postgraduate degree.
- 60% and above in 1st degree is required by most of the Universities for Masters and Research courses.
- Some may even take students at 55% and above in the 1st degree.
- GMAT scores ranging 500 - 650 by many Universities for Management Programs if required.
- Working experience should be of at least 1 - 3 years . it required after completion of 1st degree by many Universities for Management Programs (MBA). The same way vary from University to University
- For Management Programs (MBA), some Universities have a minimum entry age of 25 years.
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 for Postgraduate and 6.0 for Undergraduate Studies.
- TOEFL score of 237 for Postgraduate and 223 for Undergraduate Studies.
- Exemption is possible, if University can access the candidate English skills (conditions apply).