Free Study Abroad Expert Help

Don't waste time! just fill the form to get help.

top consultants


    ABN Education


    0321 8383133


    CAS Pakistan

    Ikram Mehmood



    FM Consultants

    Usman Majid



    Foreign Education Panel

    Raheel Farooq

    + 92 335 5390390


    Fast Consultant




    Falcon Education & Consultancy Services (Pvt.) Ltd

    Falcon Education & Consultancy Services (Pvt.) Ltd




    M. Shiraz



    NSA Consultants & Legal Advisors (Pvt) Ltd

    Naveed Shoukat



    Proven Solutions

    Adnan Ansari

    +92 3002342013,+92 3368945485


    Ocean1 Private Limited (Overseas Education Consultant)

    Study Counselor / Study Abroad consultant


study visa guides

View all

how to apply for uk universities

For International students, admission to foreign country’s university can be very competitive. Each university/ department has its own admission requirements depending upon the field of study selected. Successful admission for International students to a top UK school requires preparation & research.
You should first visit the official website of the university you selected to see if they have any specific requirement form you.
Forms for all UK Universities are submitted through UCAS (Universities and College Admission Service). UCAS is an online service where you go to fill a form and that is then sent to that particular university you selected.

Just Five Easy Steps:
1.    Registration
2.    Select a Course
3.    Select a University
4.    Fill Application Form
5.    Submit and Wait for Replies

·         Sandwich programs are made up of a combination of periods of study and time spent in industry. So the course duration extends to 4 years instead of the usual 3 years.
·         Foundation programs are of 1 year duration and are generally tailored for students as an alternative route to bridge between one's own qualification and which is required for entry for a degree program in a university/college.

·         You can submit your form to UCAS between 1 September and 30 June in the year before the academic year that studies begin.
·         It is recommended to apply as soon as possible before 30 June just to be sure that places are still available.
·         Certain Universities have deadlines. Most Universities do not have deadlines but it is advised to apply at least 6/8 months in advance (especially if applying to a Popular University).
·         For further detail about deadline of UCAS click Here.

Required Documents
·         Following are the documents that will be required in the further procedure.
1)      Passport Copy
2)      Bachelor Certificate.
3)      Bachelor Transcripts
4)      Recommendations (3) Work Experience letter ( If available)
5)      CV/Resume (If available)
6)      Bank Certificate
1)      Passport Copy
2)      Bachelor Certificate.
3)      Bachelor Transcripts
4)      Recommendations
5)      Work Experience Letter
6)      CV/ Resume
7)      Personal Statement
8)      Bank Certificate

English Requirement
If you are applying for a Tier 4 student visa, you must meet the English language level set by your chosen institution (your college or university). This means that your institution can issue you a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), which is required for your visa application.