HOW DO I REGISTER FOR SAT
Registration for SAT can be done through:
It is the simplest and quickest way to get register. You only need to visit at Official site and register your self through a credit card.
In Online Registration you can You can choose the desired test dates and test center accordingly and can get fast response against your request.
By Mail Registration:
You By mail registration is best option must register by mail if you need to:
- Pay by bank draft in the name of The College Board.
- You are younger than 13 years.
- Register with a request for accommodations through services for students with disabilities.
When mailing your forms, use the labels provided with the registration forms. Your completed registration form must be returned in the envelope provided with proper payment.
If you are not registered, you may still be able to take the SAT on test day. Follow these steps:
- BEFORE test day, pick up a Registration Form at your school or test center and fill it out./li>
- Bring the completed form with payment of all fees,including the standby fee, to the test center on test day.
- You must submit a completed Registration Form at the test center with full payment enclosed on the test day, or you won't receive scores.
- Arrive no later than 7:30 a.m.
REMEMBER: Standby testing is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and standbys are only adjusted if there is sufficient space and test material.