Future Secure Consultant
Future Secure Consultant
UK Head Office Address: 54 Uphall Road Ilford Essex IG1 2JF (United Kingdom)
Mob: 0044 7474 825 925
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pakistan Branch Office Address: Office No 14, 4th Floor, Central Plaza, Barkat Market New Garden Town, Lahore (Pakistan).
Website address: www.futuresecureconsultant.com
Email ID: email@example.com
Skype ID: future.secure.consultant
Future Secure Consultant Ltd was established in 2008 in the UK inaugurated by Shahbaz Yousaf. Mr. Yousaf the director of FSC Ltd is British Council and ICEF trained agent counsellor. All the staff hired by FSC is qualified and well trained from the UK. He himself is available for providing counselling services to students. We recruit students from the markets of Pakistan, UK, UAE, Bangladesh and India.
The Pakistan Lahore branch office was opened in mid of 2009 inaugurated by Mr. Shahbaz Yousaf and Faraz Alamgir.
In the beginning, FSC Ltd recruited its first batch of around 50 students from Pakistan to the UK in early 2010. After the first successful batch, the second batch of around 60 students was sent to UK and Australia in late 2010.
In 2012, the company decided to provide immigration counselling services like HSMP, work permit, business visas and spouse or settlement applications for countries like UK, Australia, Canada & Ireland. The first batch of immigration cases was dealt by the company successfully in late 2012.
In 2013 FSC Ltd expanded its network of business and start working for education institutions at all around the world including the areas of Europe and Asia.
In 2014, we recruited our first batch of around 45 students to different countries of Europe and Asia. There have been many cases where our students have been granted job opportunities in the best known multi-national companies all around the world upon completion of their courses at abroad which is a great success for us.
The purpose of the company is to serve quality students with their best study plans, education counselling services, career advice and student visa guidance and working closely with the worldwide education providers as their valued partners.
Services We Provide to Students
- Free information and guidance to students/parents on worldwide study destinations
- Free Assessment
- A comprehensive education counselling service in selection of suitable courses and the appropriate Institution depending on academic qualifications and costs to meet the student needs.
- English Language Training/classes
- Registration for entrance and English Tests
- Arranging & Assisting admissions and process of online and paper applications
- Follow-up for securing admission
- Collection & Transfers of bank drafts of tuition fee payable to Institutions
- Complete visa guidance
- Pre-departure briefing to prepare students before travelling abroad
- Discounted travel and health Insurance facility
- Travel assistance
- Students airport pick up & assistance; accommodation arrangement
- Post arrival guidance
- Part time Job Guidance
- Study abroad loan assistance
- Scholarship assistance
- Progress report to Parents/Sponsors
- Relationship Building
This profile page has been viewed 1413 times