After you have chosen a university where you want to study. Next step is to get admission there. Once you have got admission that university will send you Certificate for that. Then you are eligible to apply for USA student visa.
If you have not decided what university to choose. Here is a complete guide Article of Top Universities and Colleges of USA and their ranking.
If you don’t know how to get admission in a USA university, here is a complete guide Article about How to apply for admission in US university .
Step by Step Guide to USA Visa Process:
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application DS-160 Form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment. You will need the following information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Your passport number
- The receipt number from your Visa Fee receipt.
- The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page.
- Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.
- You must bring a printed copy of your appointment letter
- Your DS1-160 confirmation page.
- At least one taken within the last six months
- Your current and all old passports,
- The original visa fee payment receipt
- Without all of these items will not be accepted.
- Here is a guide Article about Documents required to apply for USA .
|If Your Age is||Then Interview is|
|13 or Younger||Generally not Required|
|14 – 79||Required (Some Exceptions for Renewal)|
|80 or Above||Generally not Required|