How to apply for China study Visa
X visa is issued for the students who are applying to study advance course in china for more than six months.
Student must have an admission form which is issued by the school, a stamped JW202 form and/or invitation document from the public security office with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stamp on it.
Standards documents that are required for Visa application are:
- Application acceptance letter of the institute/university
- Original and photocopies of the certificate of previously passed course/degree
- Original and photocopy of passport
- Score report/Certificate of Chinese Proficiency Test for those students who are intended to study in Chinese
- two passport-sized photos
- Go at "Embassy and Consulates General of the People's Republic of China" page and find out the consular for your state of residence. You are not required to make an appointment.
After submitting the documents for visa processing the visa officer may call you for an interview. Student visa Assessment Levels (AL) are determined by the passport you hold and the visa subclass you are applying for.
When you able to get place at Chinese Universities, you should go to the Chinese local embassy and apply for a visa in accordance with the duration of your stay. China visa requirements prescribed, may remain for six months or more, you will need student visa (or X visa). Less than six months, business visa (or F visa) will do. If you have not collected your admission package, you can apply for a tourist visa (L visa), when you reach this is converted into a student visa.
Who intend to Study in China must apply for a student visa. Foreign students studying in China are necessary to have a regular passport and any visas X1 (more than 180 days during the study period) , or X2 visa (not to exceed 180 days during the study period ) .
Candidates must apply for a Chinese visa from their nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
China Visa Types
X 1 visa is delivered to those who plan to study in China for a period of 180 days. Required documents:
- Original passport with at least six months remaining validity and blank visa pages and a photocopy of the data page of the passport photo page and if it is separately
- Completed visa application form with recent color passport photos taken (bare head, full face ), light background attached.
- Proof of legal stay or residence position (for those who have not applied for a visa nationals)
- Originality in China through the schools or other agencies issued a copy of the admission letter
- Original and copies of “visa to study in China “(JW201 or JW202 Form form)
In addition to the above documents, other documents may be to decide whether to issue visas on a case by case situation will require a visa officer.
X2 visas are issued to those who plan to study in China for a period not exceeding 180 days. Documentation Requirements:
- The remaining time of the original passports and blank visa page and the pages of the passport for at least six months and a copy of the photo page, if it does not depend
- Completed visa application form with recent color passport photos taken (bare head, full face), light background attached.
- Proof of legal residence or residence status (for those who have not applied for a visa nationals)
- Original and photocopy of the letter of acceptance of the Chinese in school or other entity issued
- In addition to the above documents, other documents may be to decide whether to issue visas on a case by case situation will require a visa officer.
Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents may be required by visa officers to resolve whether to issue a visa on an individual basis.