Scholarship in OPF Scholarships
OPF, Overseas Pakistan Foundation scheme has been launched to grant Scholarship to the deserving children of Overseas Pakistanis from Class I to Post Graduation Level.
AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP
- The applicant should be a dependent son/daughter of a registered member of Overseas
- Pakistanis Foundation.
- In case of permanent return, the OPF registration will be valid for the maximum period of three years.
- In case of deceased/disabled, the two children of deceased or disabled Overseas Pakistani are eligible for Scholarship for 05 years from the date of death/disability of an Overseas Pakistani.
- The scholarship will only be rendered to the full time students of the Government/Registered with Government Educational Institutions.
- The monthly income of the Overseas Pakistani will not exceed Rs. 15,000/- or equivalent foreign currency.
- Two children of the Overseas Pakistani are eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must obtained 45% marks in Annual Examination.
Advertisement for grant of scholarship will be given in different newspapers.
Rules and Application forms will also be provided to educational institutions through our Regional Offices and Pakistan Embassies Abroad.
The scholarship will be decided by the Scholarship Committee and submitted to MD for approval.
Get Latest Scholarships in Your Email
Get a regular scholarship alert. We'll deliver important and latest scholarships to your email